The Next Level of Luxury Standards with Summer Place Spas
You’re to be congratulated if you’ve decided to acquire one of Summer Place’s spas in which to indulge your senses whenever the mood takes you, without having to book a facility for a spa session. Adding to your home comforts by acquiring your own private spa is the answer.
Abandon Yourself to Beneficial Bliss with Superior Spas
If you have your own private Summer Place spa installed at home, it’s merely a matter of changing clothes, grabbing a towel or fluffy bathrobe to dry off after a relaxing soak in the tub, turning the jets on and stepping in. It only takes a few seconds to abandon yourself to beneficial bliss.
Pure Pleasure and Optimal Well-Being
Top-quality spas are investments that take luxury to the next level, each time you want to be pampered. Additionally, they provide you with numerous health and well-being benefits, which include gentle, yet targeted, massage of sore or strained muscles, relaxation, therapeutic hydrotherapy treatments and a whole lot of pure pleasure.
What to Look for When Buying Spas
Even if you’re an experienced spa owner, there are a number of factors to consider before acquiring a new spa bath.
- Spas are luxury items, so establish a budget.
- Accordingly, buy the best tub that falls within your budget, but don’t base your decision on price only, rather seek value for money.
- Take additional costs into account, such as preparation of the area for installation, transport, delivery and installation charges.
- Find a well-established, knowledgeable, specialist supplier who has a reputation for providing quality products and excellent customer service – before, during and after the sale.
- The day-to-day running expenses associated with maintenance must be factored in.
- Establish the supplier’s reputation and consider credible testimonials from customers who have dealt with the supplier previously. What do others think and report in their reviews?
- Does the supplier stand by their products and services?
- Are there warranties and/or guarantees involved?
Space, Size, Spa and Location
- Decide on the ideal location of the tub – undercover or completely outdoors.
- Decide what type of spa you prefer – portable, in-ground or flush-deck.
- Asses the surface to establish if it is firm, strong, flat and level to position and support the unit.
- Consider the size as determined by the available space as well as the number of people you want to accommodate.
- Choose the number, type and position of the jets.
- Evaluate the quality of the components and workmanship.
- Ensure proper insulation.
Summer Place Spas
Founded in 1968, Summer Place has proved to be more than worthy of being known as “South Africa’s premier manufacturer of luxury baths and spas”. Constant innovation and a passion for our products, industry and clients’ wishes are driving factors in our success. Contact us today to make your spa dreams come true.